Join people from all over Kansas to learn about and advocate for water, energy, land, & food policy in Kansas.
- Get up-to-date on current environmental advocacy
- Visit the Solutions Showcase featuring organizations and businesses working for Kansas water, energy, land, and food.
- Enjoy a Local Foods Lunch (RSVP required)
- Sample New Ideas at the Cookies & Conservation Conversation
- Meet with your legislators
9:00-9:45 Climate Prayer Vigil (Visitor’s Center Auditorium)
10:00-11:30 Advocacy Overview (Visitor’s Center Auditorium)
10:00-4:00 Solutions Showcase (1st Floor Rotunda)
11:30-1:00 Speakers & Local Foods Lunch (1st Floor Rotunda, North Wing)
2:00-3:00 Cookies & Conservation Conversation (1st Floor Rotunda)
1:00 - 4:00 Meetings with legislators
Event Sponsors include:
Climate + Energy Project
Kansas Rural Center
Kansas Farmer's Union
Kansas Sierra Club
Friends of the Kaw
Flint Hills Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Cooperative
Kansas Land Trust, Inc.
True Blue Women
LETUS (Lawrence Ecology Teams United in Sustainability)
Kansas Natural Resource Council
Kansas Interfaith Action
Kansas Green Party
Kansas Alliance for Wetlands and Streams (KAWS)
Audubon of Kansas
...with more added every day!